To help you and other students read more examples and understand the rhetorical terms better, you will give a clear, interesting example for one of your rhetorical terms 1-20 as a comment to this post. Here are a few guidelines for this easy assignment:
1. Include your username as stated in the first post, with no last names. Any last names will cause your post to be deleted. Use first name, last name initial, period (JustinP-A3).
2. Include the number, term, and the example. The example goes in quotations. [2. Ad Hominem: “Since Cameron is male, he cannot speak about feminism in class discussions.”]
3. Read through the comments before posting yours. After there are 10 of any given rhetorical term, that term is closed. Let’s get some variety.
4. Proofread before submitting. This is an assignment for English class.
5. Posting is closed at 11:59pm on Sunday, 9/28.
6. Use this list, as well as Quizlet, to help you study for our Rhetorical Terms 1-20 quiz. The purpose of this assignment to find new and creative ways to help you understand these terms. You may see some of these on our quiz.
Point value: 10 points